It is not by accident that the name of our company is Nerium International. Our skincare products unleash the power of nature to give old skin new life. We are the only company to harness the antioxidant power of the Nerium oleander, an evergreen shrub or small tree cultivated around the world.
Knowledge of the curative powers of this plant goes back to ancient times. But only in late 20th century was it the subject of scientific research in America and Europe. These studies uncovered the anti-aging qualities of Nerium oleander and Aloe Vera.
Quality And Consistency Is Assured
Nerium SkinCare’s product development starts with its USA-based farming operations. Here, fields of oleanders provide the botanical extract for manufacture of NAE-8. Today, Nerium International has over 12 years of experience growing the plant in carefully managed fields. This enables the company to control the entire growing process from seedlings through harvest to ensure quality and consistency.
NAE-8 Safety Proven Through Careful Clinical Testing
NeriumAD® was formulated using NAE-8 based on 10 years of research by scientists and medical professionals for Nerium SkinCare.
- NAE-8 – has been tested, documented, and confirmed safe throughout every phase of product quality control.
- ST&T Research – contracted to provide a series of clinical trials over a five-year period (2008-2012).
- Any adverse reactions – scrutinized by researchers
- Key ingredients – checked for absorption through the skin barrier into the blood.
The study protocols compared baseline and weekly testing of study participants using certified analytical instrumentation. Reports confirmed that no detectable levels of the NeriumAD ingredients were found in the blood.
All Ingredients Used In NeriumAD Are Proven Safe and Effective
Nerium SkinCare turned these ST&T findings, along with other data from scientific abstracts, to an independent group of certified pharmacologists and toxicologists.
- The determination of this group – NeriumAD is safe and effective.
- Third-party clinical trials – show that, on average, 30% of wrinkled and worn skin is restored to natural beauty when the product is used as directed.