It really doesn’t matter how old you are because most people above 30 are at least starting to worry about wrinkles.
If you don’t have the right information to battle wrinkles then you are setting yourself up to lose the battle. If you are in your 30s you might just be slightly interested in knowing more about wrinkles. And if you’re hitting the middle mark of 50, you’re definitely looking for ways to prevent wrinkles or at least reduce the look. And even if you are well into your 60s there are always ways to feel better about yourself and your appearance.
What’s the Solution?
Arm yourself with the tips and tricks and deep dark secrets of the wellness prevention industry to zap your wrinkles.
It’s true, aging is one of those things we all have in common. But what’s not true is that you have to look your age.
Newsflash… You Don’t!
Here are some take-action pointers to help you battle wrinkling and WIN!
- Get your butt out of the sun! There are oodles of studies showing the more people are in the sun the earlier the wrinkles will set in. In fact, sun exposure was shown to be more important in predicting wrinkles and aging skin than hereditary means!
- No smoking sticks please. Everybody knows smoking is bad for you and one of the first things to go on a smother is their youthful appearance. Smoking deprives your skin and body of oxygen, which of course fast-forwards the aging process. Smoking triggers a breakdown of collagen and elastin, which are essential to healthy firm skin. Just don’t smoke and you’re not creating wrinkles early.
- Get your zzz’s. If you aren’t sleeping properly your body is releases too much cortisol. This hormone breaks down your skin cells to start the wrinkling process. When you get enough sleep you create HGH, which keeps skin thick and elastic!
- Use a good anti-aging moisturizer like Nerium AD. There’s no doubt that especially for women, simply moisturizing your face deters wrinkles. Fine lines and creases are far less noticeable when your skin is plump and moist.
- Make sure you wear sunglasses! Scientific research shows when you are repeating a facial action like squinting, you’re overworking your facial muscles and creating a groove beneath your skin’s surface. In time your groove will transform into a wrinkle. Sunglasses are simple because they dually protect your eyes from sun damage and from wrinkling on you.
- Munch on more complex carbs – fruits and veggies. These antioxidant loaded foods have the power to fight free-radicals, which aren’t your friend. This healthy food eating makes your skin appear younger looking and you’ll radiate.
Each of these pointers is going to help you step up your game in the fight to get get rid of wrinkles , where there can only be one winner – YOU!